Short Term Health Insurance
Pivot Health Offers budget friendly Individual and family Short Term Medical Plans that are easy to understand and use.
Pivot Health Short Term Medical (STM)
Pivot Health Short Term Medical (STM) is designed to provide affordable short-term coverage for every day medical expenses like doctor office visits and outpatient care and, optionally, prescription drug costs.
- Up to $1,000,000 in benefits per coverage period
- Deductible options of $1,000, $2,000, $2,500, $3,000, $5,000, $7,500 and $10,000
- 20%-30% coinsurance options
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital – no networks
- on select plans, separate $500 prescription drug deductible, plus generic and brand prescription copay options
- On select plans, $30 primary physician copay, $60 Urgent Care and specialty physician copay benefits
- Coinsurance maximum out-of-pocket as low as $3,000 per person, per coverage period on select plans
- Child-only coverage available
Pivot Health’s Core short term health plans help cover every day medical expenses like doctor office visits and optionally, prescription drug costs, but have more limited coverage for major services like hospital stays and surgeries. This helps you tailor health coverage to just what you need and not spend money on services you might not use.
- Low deductibles
- Doctor visit Co-pays
- Optional Prescription coverage
- Access to telemedicine 24/7
- Fixed indemnity payments for surgeries and hospitalization
- Option to purchase *four back-to-back 90-day coverage plans or a 364-day plan
- Access to First Health®, a large PPO network
- Discounts and lifestyle benefits
Pivot Quantum PPO Plans are short-term medical, limited-duration insurance plans that utilize the Cigna PPO Network in most states.
- Access to the Cigna PPO network
- Up to $1 million in benefits per coverage period
- Deductible option from $2,500 to $10,000
- Preventive health exam
- In-network low Rx Co-pays
- Organ transplants
Pivot Health Epic Short Term Medical (Epic STM) is a flexible health insurance solution designed to help address gaps in health insurance coverage created by temporary situations.
- Preventive health exams (after 3 months of coverage)
- Child immunizations paid at 100%
- Mammograms, OB-GYN, prostate, colon cancer screenings coverage
- Optional prescription drug benefits on plans (including contraceptives)
- "PPO" accessing national network; "Base" accesses RBP
- Free and unlimited non-insurance telemedicine visits
Length of Coverage
You can keep your coverage for 30 to 364 days. The length of coverage varies by state.
Build Your Plan
Optional plans available include: Dental & Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Fixed Benefit Medical and More. Plus you can easily modify your plan by choosing between many deductibles, coinsurance options, dollar amount in coverage and length of coverage.
Pays up to $1,000,000 Coverage Period Maximum per Covered Person
Choice of Coverage Periods - 30 to 364 days depending on your state
Reapply if you need a longer period of coverage.
Plan Options with PPO Networks
Choice of Deductibles from $2,500 to $10,000
Choose a monthly plan which you can cancel at any time
- Free Look Period ensures your satisfaction with a 10-day money back guarantee
After applying for the PIVOT Health short term medical plan, you will be able to print your policy and ID cards
This coverage is not required to comply with certain federal market requirements for health insurance, principally those contained in the Affordable Care Act. Be sure to check your Policy/Certificate carefully to make sure you are aware of any exclusions or limitations regarding coverage of preexisting conditions or health benefits (such as hospitalization, emergency services, maternity care, preventive care, prescription drugs, and mental health and substance use disorder services). Your Policy/Certificate might also have lifetime and/or annual dollar limits on health benefits. If this coverage expires or you lose eligibility for this coverage, you might have to wait until an open enrollment period to get other health insurance coverage.
PIVOT HEALTH Short term medical insurance plans are designed to be an uncomplicated, temporary solution for individuals and families facing a period of time without the protection of a major medical plan. With a range of plans,
deductibles and coinsurance there are dozens of plan options to help protect your family. With plans
offering up to $1,000,000 in coverage, see how the flexibility of a Short Term Medical insurance plan can help you safely navigate a time of transition with minimal risk.
The PIVOT HEALTH Short term coverage is available for as little as 30 days and you can keep it for up to 364 days. Coverage length varies by state. Depending on the state you reside in, you may have options to have additional policy's that automatically start when the previous plan expires.
Monthly plans can be cancelled at any time. Save money by selecting a single payment during enrollment.
Choose the start date of your plan.
Effective dates can be any day of the month. Coverage can begin as soon as the day following enrollment.
Refunds and Cancellations
There is a 10-day free look period following the coverage start date. Cancellations received within the 10-day free look period will be eligible for a full refund, including the enrollment fee. Following the free look period a 10-day minimum cancellation notice is required.
Cancellations will be effective at the end of the paid through date, no sooner than 10 days following the date the cancellation request is received. Cancellations must be received in a written format via email, fax or mail.
The PIVOT HEALTH Short Term Medical plan has a $54.95 application fee - Charged by the insurance company. (We don't charge any additional fees).
Free Discount Plans
Get Free Rx, Lab & Imaging Plans when you apply through this site. More Info