Dental Savings Plans - These three plans can be used immediately and provide savings on procedures, including cleanings, fillings, root canals, crowns, braces and more. There are No limits on plan usage, No waiting for any dental procedures or age limits. These plans are great options if you need to see your dentist immediately for a preventative, basic or major service. The savings are significant and the plans are very easy to use. Simply use a participating dentist, discounts are applied to your bill and you pay the remainder to the dental office. All three plans are the same affordable price and can be used right after you sign up! The dental discount plans are available in all states EXCEPT: WA.
Dental Access Plan Starting at $9.95 Per Month or $99.00 Per Year
- No Waiting - Use immediately for nearly all dental services. No usage limits or age limits
- Utilizing the Aetna Dental Access ® Network with Over 226,000 Dental Practice Locations Nationwide
- Includes Dental Access plan and EyeMed Vision at no additional cost
Careington Dental Plans Starting at $9.95 Per Month or $99.00 Per Year
- No Waiting for dental procedures or Usage Limits. Use the Careington dental plans immediately
- Offering both Careington 500 Series and Careington POS Series plans
- Includes EyeMed Vision Discount Plan, Online Fee Schedules showing procedure costs
DentalPlus Savings Plan Starting at $9.95 Per Month or $99.00 Per Year
- Save 20% on monthly or yearly cost with Promo Code LTCC20 at checkout
- No Waiting - Use immediately for most dental services. Use as often as needed
- Powered By the DenteMax® discount network
- Includes Dental and EyeMed Vision Discount Plans
> View the DentalPlus Savings Plan
PPO Dental Insurance Plans - Many plan options to choose from. Enjoy the freedom of using your own dentist or realize additional savings by using a PPO network provider. Plan options with No waiting periods, greater annual maximums and next day coverage available. The insured plans pay a percentage for each procedure. Most plans have no age limits. We do not offer dental insurance in AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, MA, NJ, NM. NY, WA or VT
Spirit Dental Insurance No Waiting Period Dental Coverage
- No Waiting Periods for Preventative, Basic or Major Services - Use any Dentist or PPO Provider
- Annual Maximums of $750 to $5000 per Person - Includes three free cleanings per calendar year
- Major Services Paid 50% in IL Starting Day One. All other states are paid up to 25% Year One and 50% Year Two
Ameritas Prime Star No Waiting Period Dental & Vision Coverage
- No Waiting Periods for Preventative, Basic or Major Services - Use any Dentist or save more with a network Provider
- Annual Maximums of $750 to $2,500 per Person - Preventative does not count towards the annual maximum
The Ameritas Dental Network is one of the nation's largest. Network providers have agreed to charge 25-50% less than their regular rates which can lower your out-of-pocket costs.
- You can visit any dentist, in or out of network. And family members do not need to visit the same provider.
Aflac Dental Insurance
- Decreasing deductible - Effective as Early as Tomorrow
- Use any dentist or Save by using network provider
- Affordable plan options with calendar year maximums up to $1,500
- Plans available with vision and hearing services
- Underwritten by Tier One Insurance Company
Dental plans 1 thru 3 (Careington Dental, Dental Access Plans which utilizes the Aetna Dental Access® Network) and the DenteMax Dental Plan are NOT Insurance, they are reduced fee / discount programs. With a reduced fee program, your bill is discounted according to the procedure schedule. You would then pay the remainder of the bill directly to the dentist office. The Careington 500 discounts are 20%-60% on most procedures. The Careington POS discounts are 20% - 50% on most procedures. The Dental Access dental discount plan utilizing the Aetna Dental Access® network discounts are 15% - 50% on most procedures. The DentalPlus dental discount plan utilizing the DenteMax® network discounts are 20-50% on most procedures. A dental discount plan has absolutely no waiting for services which means you can use it immediately for major services such as crowns and root canals. They are a very affordable plan option. The discount plans can only be used at participating dentists. View all of the Careington savings plans.
Plans 4, 5 and 6 are insured plans for individuals and families which allow you to use any dentist or utilize a PPO dental network option for additional savings. We also offer affordable senior dental insurance plans. Learn more about PPO dental insurance.
What is the difference between a Dental Savings plan and a Dental Insurance plan?
Dental Savings plans provides network discounts on most procedures when using a dentist in the plan network. These are the same network discounts that many dental insurance plans use. Dental Savings plans also have no waiting, so you can use a savings or discount plan immediately for preventative, basic and major services.
Dental insurance on the other hand pays a percentage of the cost of your procedures, this is where the insurance company comes in. Preventative services have no waiting periods but, most Dental Insurance plans will have a waiting period for basic and major services or they pay a lesser amount the first year that you have the plan. Unlike dental discount plans, most insured plans also have deductibles and waiting periods for major procedures. If you need help deciding, which type of dental coverage is best for you, simply give us a call.