Short Term health insurance, underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, is a simple to understand temporary health insurance solution. Coverage is available for 30 days to less than one year and varies by state. In most cases you can start your plan as early as the day after you apply. Choose from a number of short-term medical insurance plan options, deductibles and coinsurance.
Available in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI, WV, WY
Simply Enter your Zip Code and Birth Date for a instant Quote
Simply Enter your Zip Code and Birth Date for a Instant Quote
Golden Rule Short Term Medical Insurance
Brochures are available when getting a no obligation quote.
Brochures are state specific and will give a brief overview of the options available along with state specific variations, benefits, exclusions, and limitations.
Urgent Care Copay
If you have a minor illness, accident or injury, use a Urgent Care Center and you pay a copay.
Need more than just health coverage?
The Short Term Medical Plan can be bundled with Dental, Accident Medical and Critical Illness plans in most states.
Golden Rule Short Term Plan Features
- Lifetime maximums up to $2,000,000 Lifetime Maximum per Covered Person depending on plan selected
- Choice of Coverage Periods – Varies by state
- You may be able to apply for another plan if you need additional coverage
- Access an extensive network of health care professionals, hospitals and other facilities
- Choice of Deductibles ranging from $1,000 to $12,500
- Coinsurance options – Many coinsurance options to choose from
- Choose a monthly plan or choose the single payment option for additional savings
- Free Look Period
Guaranteed Issue Short Term Medical Plan
If you don’t qualify for a standard short-term plan, View the Allstate Health Solutions Guaranteed Issue plans which are available in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, LA, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NV, OH, OK, SC, SD, TX, UT, WI, WV, WY
Golden Rule Short Term Plans are ideal for those who are
- Between jobs or laid off – Waiting for employer benefits
- Part-time or temporary employees with no group coverage
- College Student or recently graduated and searching for employment
- Finding COBRA health insurance coverage is unaffordable
- Looking to fill the gap until the next open enrollment period
- Turning 26 and losing coverage under your parents insurance
Medical plans underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company.
The benefits and plan description on this page are a brief summary for informational use only. Review the evidence of coverage and insurance plan contract for a detailed description of coverage, benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Only the terms and conditions of coverage benefits listed in the policy are binding.
Product design, availability, term length and additional term vary by state.
This policy has exclusions, limitations, reduction of benefits, terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of the coverage, call [or write] your insurance agent or the company.
The above is an independent broker offering plans underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company and other insurers.